“A group of health, public health and community minded experts serve to provide a practical, uplifting experience to help women grow emotionally, spiritually and physically. Meet Mikey.”
1. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Anything I can do personally or professionally to help make someone’s life a bit better makes me happy.
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My children and now two grandbabies
3. What is the best piece of health advice you have ever received?
Don’t compare yourself to others. Others have various gifts that you may not have; be happy with who you are.
4. What are your favorite activities to do to keep you physically fit?
Anything that keeps me moving and physically fit… even dancing with my grandbabies
5. What aspect of the Women’s Health Conference do you anticipate the most every year?
I love to see the smiling faces of all those in attendance every year. Making them happy makes me happy.
You're invited to join Mikey Hoeven on September 29, 2014 in attending the 2014 Bismarck Women's Health Conference. Register here to give yourself a gift of one day to focus on you.