1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter Contestants will enter by liking and/or commenting on the contest post pinned to the top of the Women’s Health Conference Facebook Page by September 23rd at 8 a.m..
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Committee members of the Women’s Health Conference (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Committee members of the Women’s Health Conference will judge the contest. A winner will be selected at random using a third-party selection application. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive two tickets to the Women’s Health Conference in Bismarck, ND on September 28th, with a maximum value of less than $100.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 7 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant the Women’s Health Conference committee a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, comments, etc.) in social media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant the Women’s Health Conference committee the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The Women’s Health Conference committee is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to claim their prize within 7 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of the Women’s Health Conference committee. The Women’s Health Conference committee reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to the Women’s Health Conference committee and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from the Women’s Health Conference committee and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Women’s Health Conference committee in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, Facebook post, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Women’s Health Conference committee is not responsible for late, lost or privacy limitations that may inhibit registrations or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entrants further agree to release the Women’s Health Conference committee from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: The Women’s Health Conference committee 15 21 St S, STE 208, Fargo ND 58103